About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Prodigal Daughter is Home

My daughter flew in last night from college.  It has been almost eight weeks since we have seen her and she looks great and couldn't wait to see the family, her friends and her DOG! 

She heads back down South on Sunday and then will be home again on December 10th....which will be another 8 weeks away!

I'm glad she is home! 

Modern Pizza for dinner tonight in New Haven!
Macaroni and Meatballs for dinner tomorrow night!

These were her only two requests!!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoy your time. :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I'm sure she's so happy to be home. Have a wonderful visit!