About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Home again

Well, we left yesterday morning and I am home from Pittsburgh right now.  They cancelled our Monday morning flight and we were able to book the last four seats on the last plane out of Pittsburgh to Hartford.  God is Good!  If we hadn't gotten on that flight, they told us they could get us out on Wednesday or else we would have driven the eight hours home!

I have a lot to blog about, but for now, hubby is at the store for some last minute things.  I am unpacking and having a well deserved glass of wine, (which will be the subject of a blog, relatively soon) and my boys just finished getting everything locked and situated for the storm.

Hurricane Sandy - we are ready for you!!!  I hope you don't come, but it doesn't look promising.  Our governor has stated that we (CT) has NEVER seen a storm of this proportion.  Never!  It is unprecedented - and we thought Hurricane Irene was bad last August!  We shall see how this all pans out.

We have a generator this year, and food and drink, and they have already cancelled both of my sons jobs for the next two days!!!  Already!!!

Pray!

1 comment:

TheYvetteRene said...

I'm praying for you guys and keeping an eye out on this "epic" storm. I really hope they are exaggerating, but at least they are trying to prepare everyone. Better safe than sorry.