About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Zumba No More

I taught my last Zumba class last night.  It was bittersweet.  I know I'm going to really, really miss the teaching and the students and the friends that I have come to know, but I also know how much I am going to enjoy more time to do things for myself and my family. 

Change is always hard, but it will be good! 

To all my students....Thank you for over 2-1/2 wonderful years.  You are truly appreciated!!!

Much Zumba Love,
Maria

1 comment:

Maryanne D said...

Thanks to you for 2 1/2 years of a lot of fun evenings at zumba - I'm going to miss your teaching. Maryanne