About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy...

I haven't been able to post too much this week....Last weekend just tuckered me out.

Worked all week, ran two days, did Zumba two days, worked only one side job (Praise the Lord). Waiting for another two side jobs to e-mail me with their work.

Tomorrow, I'll be picking up my next CSA in the morning and then heading to the Meadowlands in NJ for my nephew's state high school championship. On an even more ironic note, my daughter's team is playing tomorrow for the CT state high school football championship. But she has opted to go to NJ instead. We have a coach bus taking a very large group, so I'll be sure to post pictures over the weekend.

No comments: