About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day & Christmas Eve

Amelia and Cassidy with the new bike.
Nonno and Gianna
Elizabeth with her new Bed set.
Elizabeth in her Christmas Eve outfit.
Our Christmas Eve Turkey!
We had Christmas Eve at our house this year....I love having the holiday at home. We had a great time!

I had 16 people and we ate too much as usual. We do the seafood and the meat, so everyone gets to enjoy what they like.

Then Christmas Day we went to my brother's house. What a wonderful time!

No comments: