About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Woke up early this morning in preparation for the big storm. Took care of the hens, started cleaning, went to visit my parents quickly, ran to get two presents. I was home by 10:30. Finished cleaning, made truffles, made my pretzel things, made chocolate chip bars, did three loads of laundry, put the tarp on the chickens, made dinner and still no snow!!!!

Brought the chickens in, put the car in the garage for the first time, made my dough for the next bunch of cookies, and still no snow.....

Okay, it is 7:40 and the snow has begun!!!!!!!

No comments: