About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zumba Certification

I am now officially certified. Lauren and I took the train in to NYC on Saturday morning (5:57 - that was early!). We spent the whole day at a Zumba seminar and workshop with a wonderful teacher (Tanya) and not only got great workouts all day, but learned so much information and got certified to teach.

Lauren and I plan to start our first class mid-March. We need to get through the holidays, before we can come up with our routine and songs.

We are both very tired after yesterday, but very happy, it is complete!!!!

No comments: