About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Giants Stadium






I went to Giants Stadium today. It was freezing cold. It snowed and sleeted and rained and was miserable, but...The Ramapo Raiders won the NJ state football championships (my nephew Jesse's team). And the team my daughter cheers for, Notre Dame of West Haven, came in first in the CT state football Championship. What a wonderful day for everyone!

Jesse got hurt, though, so we are praying that all goes well with his knee.

Here are some pictures of the game in NJ.




No comments: