About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, December 12, 2009

TMMO

So, I have been reading a lot of Dave Ramsey lately. He is a financial person who advocates people get out of debt, stop using credit cards, pay with cash and get to financial freedom. I have been trying very hard to do all he says. I am now officially debt free (except for the house). It is a wonderful feeling. Now I'm saving cash for a new car (well a used new car :)) Life is good with not a lot of financial stress. No, life is GREAT without a lot of financial stress........

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I am on BS4, 5 and 6

No comments: