About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 11, 2009

This Week

I hate when it is already Friday and I haven't been able to post all week. This time of year is so busy....

Monday night - Zumba and then work at the church until almost ten.
Tuesday night - Started my Christmas Cards, got the boys tree done in the cellar (They have a special room with a special tree).
Wednesday night - We took the train to NYC to watch Uconn play at the Garden. Great game! Uconn lost though. The game started really late and we were hard pressed to get home because we all had school and work the next day....needless to say, I didn't get to bed until 1:30 in the morning or so.
Thursday night - Worked for one lawyer, then I did my work for the condo association and the woman that I do checks for, then finished my cards and then grocery shopped and then......I made my first batch of homemade laundry detergent. I had to let it set overnight, so I'll let you all know how it came out....Very exciting.

Needless to say, I was exhausted and headed to bed about 10:45.

My husband stayed up to watch the Steelers....lose, again....

Big weekend coming up.....I'll post more on my Zumba certification once I get it..

No comments: