About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, December 17, 2009

This morning...

I took in the chickens last night, it was just too cold out there for them. I keep them in the cellar or garage when it gets under 20 degrees with a wind chill factor. I hope they appreciate the warmth. Although, I didn't think they appreciated being woken up at 6:00 am, they weren't too happy with me! :)

It was cold out there, their water was frozen and they were almost out of layer mash. Thank Goodness for my husband, buying me a new bag last night. I un-froze their water, fed them good and I think they like me again!

It was brutal walking my daughter to the bus stop at 6:45. I think we have a few more days of this, coming up and maybe some snow on Sunday? Maybe? We will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a test.