About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 18, 2009

Cold.... and miscellaneous....

It is still very cold out there. The chickens are back in the garage again. It is way too cold to leave them out there overnight. I just brought them back out for the day. Thomas brought them in for me last night (good guy!), and he brought in the water pail, so that it wouldn't be frozen solid.

We had our Christmas party last night, and we had a great time. There were only 10 of us this year, but it worked out fine. We had our Yankee swap....Sh...don't tell my son...but I got him a whole Armour All kit for his new car. Hopefully, he will like the gift.

After the party, I went to Joann's Fabric. Can I make two more Aprons before Christmas???? I'll give it the old college try. I still have to finish one more pair of pj's too!

I just balanced two months of my checking account on line, even though I balance it every morning. The online is for the taxes, so I only have one month to go and I'll be ready by Feb. 1 to hand everything off to the accountant.

Hubby had to work a very strange shift last night, so he got in at 2:00 am this morning.

By 10:30 last night, I was shot, exhausted, and couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm overdoing it, I know....but it is only for another two weeks....then I can rest somewhat.

Oh and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother, DAMIAN!!

No comments: