About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, August 20, 2012

Chipotle

We went out for something to eat last night because there were no kids home for supper.  Hubby had tried Chipotle before with friends and a lot of people told me that I would love and after reading about it, I knew I would like it also.

They serve Mexican and it is all antibiotic free, hormone free meats and some locally sourced veggies.

I had a burrito bowl with chicken.  Cilantro-lime rice, corn salsa, mild regular salsa, black beans and chicken with a little bit of spice to it all in a bowl.
Hubby had a double meat burrito with chicken and steak.
Then we took home a bag of chips and mild salsa and finished watching Shark Week (and snacking).


I plan on going back this week for my lunch hour - it was THAT good!!

No comments: