About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, August 10, 2012

CSA Week 10

Here is what is in the CSA Box this week:

Full Share


3 ears of corn

1 head of cabbage

1 bunch of kale (curly or toscano)

2 bunches of collard greens

1 bunch of beets

2 bunches of carrots

1 pint grape tomatoes (red or yellow)

3 lbs of cucumbers

2 lbs squash & zucchini

4 sweet peppers

2 hot peppers (anaheim, jalapeno, hot cherry, or hungarian hot wax)

2 large eggplant (either dark purple or lavender)

1/2 lb Asian eggplant

3/4 lb broccoli

Last week, I got extra beets but it was my sisters turn for them!  This week, I get the cabbage, cukes and broccoli!

No comments: