About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, August 24, 2012

CSA Week 12

I didn't post last week's share because I was away and my sister got the whole thing.  This week, I get the whole thing!  Tomatoes are in season and we are getting a lot and they are selling them by the bushel also.  I'm debating on putting some up (canning) them this year.  I have to see how much time I have this weekend!

Here is this week's share:

Full Share

3 ears of sweet corn
4 lbs of tomatoes
1 pint of grape tomatoes
3 lbs of cucumbers
2 sweet peppers
2 hot peppers
2 Large eggplant
1/2 lb small eggplant
1 bunch of carrots
1 lb of beets with or without tops
2 lbs of potatoes
1 bunch of kale



No comments: