About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I didn't think I would cry.....

...but I was an emotional mess dropping my daughter off  six states away and saying goodbye for a couple of months.

I know it will get easier!

I am keeping myself busy today, cleaning her room, cleaning the house, organizing, changing batteries in smoke detectors, laundry.....anything to keep myself from thinking about it too much!

And she is having a blast!!!!  :)

4 comments:

TheYvetteRene said...

I would be worried if you HADN'T cried! It's only natural. Hang in there!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I'm sure she'll have her moments of missing home and Mom!

Maryanne D said...

I can't believe she is off to college - how well I remember those days at C&T when she was a baby. It's tough dropping them off at college but it does get easier - I'm glad she is having a blast - big adjustment for everyone. Maryanne

Maria said...

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it! I know it will get easier.