About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thanksgiving....

I know it is early to even be thinking about Thanksgiving, so I wasn't thinking about it!

But because I wasn't thinking about it, I missed my chance to sign up the race that I have done on Thanksgiving day for over 10 years!!  At first I was really, really pissed off about it.  But then I thought about it more.  And I think it is actually a blessing.  I have been wanting to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade my entire life.  Time and Life and Family were just always reasons why I couldn't go......But this year, I can go!  Hubby has no desire to go, so let me know if anyone is interested in heading into NYC for the morning of Thanksgiving.  I think we leave on an early train (3 or 4 am).  Then after the parade is over, we take the train back to CT.  I can still make it home for the second course (or dessert at least!).

I know it's early, but think about it.

No comments: