About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CSA from Last Week

I have been so busy that I forgot to post what I received last Friday in my CSA - let's see if I can remember...

1 Head of Cabbage
1 Egglplant
2 Cucumbers
4 Ears of Corn
1 Bok Choy
2 Bulbs of Garlic
1 Bunch of Kale
2 large yellow Squash
2 Zucchini

I think that is it........  Cukes, Corn, yellow and Zucchini squash are already gone! Bok choy, garlic and kale (and last weeks kohlrabi) will be gone tonight.  I'll save the eggplant to cook this weekend and the head of cabbage (looks like more stuffed cabbage) - I have to be more daring.........

No comments: