About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nice Weekend

After a crazy and hectic festival weekend on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we were able to relax for most of the day on Sunday.  I took Nonni to Church on Saturday afternoon, so after taking care of the hens early Sunday morning, I went and babysit the triplets for a couple of hours.  They are too cute and I wish I had a camera......

I then took care of my dad's hens as he was away and went and got Nonni to spend the day.  We took her to the beach and she enjoyed sitting under the tent with her feet in the sun.  We had supper at Cindy's (Thank you, Cindy!!!!)  and then took off for home as I knew I had to do some work. 

Lauren and I practiced our new Zumba routine for a couple of hours and I think we are ready for Monday night......

It should be a good time!

No comments: