About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PYO

I picked my second quart of red raspberries tonight and my sister picked her first.  I'll go back again on Saturday for more!!!  I'll be making jam on Sunday!

My mother-in-law has such a bounty, for me at least!!!

Next up - Blueberries!!!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

How great to have berries at hand! I'm heading over to Jones' tomorrow.

Isn't it always broiling hot when it's time to do some canning in CT? I always had the fan blowing into the kitchen when fussing over pots of boiling water :)

Best wishes!