About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My lofty goals - completed.

My weekend was busy and hectic - but I got everything accomplished - I don't think our refrigerator has every been so full!!!  The kids are ecstatic!  I cooked and baked and did everything I set out to do here.   The Pear/Banana/Raspberry muffin tops were the best!!!  Everyone raved about them.  I will post that recipe soon. 

We have food!!!  Leftover night was last night and we ate most of it.  The only thing I have left is some kale from my CSA and a head of cabbage - the cabbage is being made into stuffed cabbage this week and the kale.....I'm not sure....But maybe I'll borrow a blender and try this.  I'm not sure how I will like it though.  But I always try everything once......

Anyway, I even read this weekend - finished one book and am half way through another book.  I would like to thank my niece for the recommendation....Thank you, Kailee Lyn. 

I had/have another goal that I haven't written about because it is a very emotional subject for me.  I am looking for a new church.  I believe I have found one.  More on this very difficult subject soon. 

No comments: