About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red Raspberries

I know I had mentioned the mother lode of blackberries at my mother-in-laws house.  I made eight pints of Jam today.  I'm sure it will be delicious.

Well today, she said I better come back soon as the mother lode of raspberries was ripe and ready.  She wasn't kidding.  My daughter and I picked a quart and a half in less than 10 minutes.  I will go back every two days until they are all gone.  I am so lucky that she told me about them.  She only picked a few and the rest went to the birds every year.  Raspberry Jam this weekend!!!

No comments: