About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And more miscellaneous for 2011

If anyone is interested in joining my CSA, after the first of the year, please contact Stone Garden Farms in Shelton, CT.  Give me a comment if you want more information and I'll e-mail you everything.  They sold out last year....just saying!

New Year's Resolution.......no more coffee.  I won't give up tea yet.  But, the caffeine, I will do without!

My son will graduate one semester early from college.  3-1/2 years with a degree in Kinesiology, concentration in Strength and Conditioning.....Okay, I'm a proud mama!!!  It's my blog, I can brag just a little bit!!!!  :)  He will be done January 14th, but will walk in May.

Cancer still sucks....It is the ugliest word known to man.  Still trying to process it all.  Keeping busy is the key to forgetting.....

I wish you peace and hope and love and joy in 2011.

Have a Beautiful December 31st and be careful.  Enjoy football and/or shopping on January 1st.

See you after the holiday!

No comments: