About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse

Last night there was a beautiful Halo Effect around the full moon.  I hope you had a chance to view it.  The entire family enjoyed the view for a while (the hot tub is FINALLY fixed and we picked a good night to go in!).

However, we set our alarms for the lunar eclipse and we got up and it was total cloud cover and we couldn't see it.  I hope where ever you happened to be, you were able to view it.  Here in CT, (at least in my little part of CT), we couldn't see it.

No comments: