About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Misc.....

Did anyone notice gas prices???  I don't like it!!  They are going up and then up and then up again!

The blizzard is over, I am back to work and doing Zumba tonight!

I ate more cookies, chocolate pretzels and Oreo truffles than I care to think about (the reason I am doing Zumba tonight!!) :)

Preparations for the New Year's Eve Celebration can now begin.  I am looking forward to a great evening, with no snow and much warmer temps.

A friend of the family passed away two days after Christmas.  She gave my Nonni a Hoosier cabinet (decades ago) and I inherited it from my Nonni and it is now in my kitchen.  It is the most beautiful piece of furniture/antique that I own.  I will remember her fondly when I use it (which is every day!). 

Having the day off yesterday makes me wish for things that I can't be wishing for (mainly...being a SAHM).  It is what it is......

Have a beautiful day!  

No comments: