About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 10, 2010

CSA Friday - Last CSA of the Fall

I received my last CSA for the year today.  I got a lot of vegetables!!!

One Cauliflower (that is so big, it took up an entire Stop-n-Shop Canvas bag)
One head of Broccoli
Four Sweet Potatoes (one is so big, it will feed my hubby, my daughter and me)
Three Delicata Squash
One Butternut Squash
One Spaghetti Squash
One Bunch of beets
Two Kohl Rabi
One pound of carrots
One bag of lettuce
One sugar Pumpkin
Two Huge bunches of Brussel sprouts
(There is one more thing, but I cannot remember)

I also ordered five chickens - one whole and four cut up......I'm all set for a while!!!

Chicken stir fry for lunch tomorrow!

No comments: