About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Florida and Back

We left for Florida on Sunday afternoon and we got back last night (Tuesdsay).  Talk about a quick vacation!

I saw four parks at Disney, my daughter saw three....but we only saw what we wanted to see - our favorite parts! 

It was quick and over with before we blinked.

The reason for the trip was the Pop Warner team that my daughter helps to coach was in the National Championship - they came in fourth.......(we thought they should have come in second!) but it was a great experience for 10-11 year old girls.   And fourth place in the nation is nothing to sneeze at!!

I am glad we did it and it is over.  Back to work and reality! 

Pictures to be posted soon! 

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I'm glad it was a good trip. Your daughter will be able to tell her grandchildren about it someday :)