About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update on Nonni

Nonni is doing very well.  She will be 99 on December the 8th!  She is living with her daughter right now (my mother in law).  We all take turns taking care of her, although my mother in law does most of the work.  My husband and I had her for a little while last night.   On Sunday, I was with her for about five hours.  She did great.  We exercised, we talked, we ate, and....she finished a scarf that she had started to crochet about three weeks ago.  It came out pretty darn awesome!  I will try to bring my camera the next time she crochets.  Whenever I go over there, we crochet together.

All in all, she is fine.  Her memory isn't all there (she can't remember what she had for lunch, but she can remember what happened back in 1920).....which is pretty incredible in my eyes..........

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. That generation is made of strong stuff! It must be a pleasure to spend time with her.
Best wishes!