About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, December 27, 2010

Blizzard

It's Monday morning....my boss has texted me that I don't have to go in.  I honestly couldn't get there this morning anyway, but maybe later I could.  The top of the driveway has at least two feet of snow to get through.

We shoveled about 4 inches at 6:30 last night....then again, another four inches at 10:30 last night.  And this morning, I shoveled two inches in parts of the driveway and two FEET in other parts of the driveway.....Crazy blowing snow.

The coop is covered in a tarp and was well insulated last night.  When I uncovered them early this morning, they only peeked out of their coop.  They have to stay in the coop today, so they are not going to be happy.  But it is 9:30 am right now and I see the sun!!!!   So, I am heading out to shovel a section of the lawn so maybe by tomorrow, they can come out and play.  

But first, I have to finish that two feet at the top of the driveway.  Hubby will have to get home later!

No comments: