About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Five Things

Nancy from a Rural Journal has tagged me to write about five things that I can't leave home without.   Please visit Nancy on her blog and check out her gorgeous photography.....(Mark- check out the photos and the German Shepherds...they are beautiful animals!).

So, the five things, I can't leave home without:

1. My pocketbook....Unfortunately, this is a catch all for everything I have and need. And in this pocketbook are three of the other four items.

2. My keys...I'm not going anywhere without them!

3. Money...I was one of the those people who went everywhere without a dime on them and if I needed anything, I would put it on a credit card.  Now I carry cash, and I don't spend as much! (Thank you, Dave Ramsey)

4.  I can't leave home without locking the door and putting on the alarm...I'm married to a cop - I don't have a choice :)

5. Although I don't want to say the last one, I have to, because it is a necessity....my phone!

Now it is my turn to tag some bloggers.  Participation is optional.  But check out these fellow bloggers and you will enjoy their take on life!

4 Bushel Farmgal

Mark at Time for a change

Check out these bloggers and see what they have to say!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Okay, you got me! I'll play, and post tonight :)

(You've got a really good list, here)