About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday, we received three more inches of snow....but after this winter, three inches is nothing we can't handle!   But the cold temperatures and the howling wind are back and I had to bring in my hens last night - it was 7 degrees.  I will have to bring them in again tonight too!  I was started to get used to those balmy 25 degree nights and 45 degree days!  Oh well...It is only February 22nd, I can't expect spring yet!  

However, I was talking to some ladies last night at my class and they can already see the buds of flowers coming up through the dirt at their homes.   At my house, the snow is still totally covering my flower bed so all I see is dirty snow! 

picture credit: fastatforty.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So sorry Maria. But with all the moisture you've had -- you should have a wonderful spring! That's all I got for you right now. :)