About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

We cancelled Zumba because the weathermen said it was going to be bad weather (wintry mix with ice)....Guess what, the weather was fine...we could have had class....And Supposedly, today is National Weatherman Day!!  They SHOULD NOT have their own day!  They SHOULD NOT.....

Anyway, I got to babysit one of the trips because my sister needed to do some errands.  I was supposed to go get raffle prizes for SHA, but that got cancelled too!

So, I cooked, cleaned and organized.  The spice cabinet is very happy today!

Tonight, a party for my very good friend.....Happy Birthday, you know who you are and I know you hate this time of year........But enjoy it anyway!  Edited to add.....I hope you had a nice pause....LOL...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

At least the weather mix-up didn't spoil all of your plans. :)