About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Past Week

My cold started last Tuesday night.  By Wednesday morning, I could not make it out of bed.  However, I got up to take care of the hens and then emailed my boss that I was not coming in.  (It was only the second time in two years that I missed work.)  I slept until 11:45...I guess I needed it, huh?!  Got up, had a bowl of soup and slept until 2:45! 
I made my meeting that night, but I was exhausted and in bed by 9:30.  Got eight hours of sleep!

Thursday...worked all day, taught Zumba and then babysat Nonni...She is too darn funny.  She had everyone laughing this week.  She says the darndest things.

Friday...work all day and did a Zumba Master class - I was in bed again by 9:30.  My body is loving the rest!

Saturday...taught Zumba, came home showered and drove to Seton Hall in NJ.  My daughter is doing the "college tours" now and this was our third to date.  She liked it a lot (and so did I).  Came home and went out to visit with Eva (my girlfriend from Saratoga).  She doesn't get back to CT too much, so when she comes home, I make sure to spend some time with her!  In bed by 10:30.

Sunday...Church and then a Zumba Jammer session - learned six new songs, met some fun people and had a wonderful experience.  Came home to dinner with hubby and family, took a soak in the hot tub (I have had enough Zumba!) and then lounged on the couch and played on the computer.

My cold is MUCH better.  I caught up on a lot of sleep and now I am back on track. 

The Amazing Race started last night too.....one of the only shows that I really watch and enjoy! 

I hope you had a much calmer week!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Calmer physically, but not mentally -- with having our trees trimmed and cut down. Hoping this week will be better for the both of us. :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I hope yesterday's beautiful weather also helped rejuvenate you! A warm and sunny day like that is a messenger of things to come :)