About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ZUMBA MASTERCLASS

Ladies,


If you are interested in a ZUMBA Masterclass, there is one being held this Friday at the Shelton Boys & Girls Club. I am teaching three songs. There are three other instructors, also. This is a great chance to learn different songs, meet fun people, SWEAT a lot, and just enjoy the music!

In case you don't know....A Masterclass is an extended class - Around 1 hour and 20 minutes or so. There will be Zumbawear for sale, Raffle prizes, and Refreshments.


E-mail me or blog me or let me know if you need any more information.


$20.00 in advance/$25.00 at the door (but I have tickets!)
Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club
7 - 9 pm


It is going to be Great FUN!!

No comments: