About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Out of commission

I've been sick and busy...two words that usually don't go together, but I haven't had time to think about them or to rest.   I'll be back on the blog, hopefully on Monday and will tell you about this crazy full time life...as of now, I am off to Zumba class and then NJ.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I hope you can take some time to rest so you'll be feeling "in the pink" soon! Best wishes, and enjoy the sunshine today :)

Nancy said...

What's that song? Slow down, you move too fast...

Take care of yourself, Maria. :)