About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am not going to talk about this weather......

.....but, darn it all, that is what life is based on right now here in CT....

Snow and freezing rain as I type this here at work.   It is not fun.

I am cancelling Zumba again tonight and will probably have to cancel again tomorrow night. 

On a lighter note, I am making my Beet Cake this evening.  It sounds 'not so good', but really, it is very GOOD! 

I plan on posting the recipe tomorrow (when I'm home from work again........because of more snow and ice)...you see what I mean!! 

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Our office closed at 3, and it's possible that we'll be closed tomorrow. One of our vendors in Illinois announced that they will be closed tomorrow. What a winter!

I've had beet cake before and it really is good. What a treat for days like this! Mmmmm

Nancy said...

Take heart, Maria. I think if we can get through today, it looks good for the rest of the week!

Enjoy your beet cake!