About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogging

I know I haven't been blogging much and I think it's just because I have a lot on my plate again. Again!

I'm trying hard to prioritize and blogging always seems to take a back seat to everything else I have to do.  What I want to do is stay home and cook and bake and probably clean a little too!  This entire week and weekend is already booked...and I'm tired.

I am running in a race next week and my training hasn't been good.  I'll have to really get myself motivated to run this last week before the race!

Friday, I pick up my CSA, so I'll post what I'm getting.  I know I'm getting gourds for decorations!

Saturday is the last competition before we find out if my daughter's team (cheerleaders) that she coaches, goes to Florida.   We will see what happens....Saturday will be interesting.  My daughter is also a sponsor for a friend for Confirmation and that is Saturday too!

My good friend's 50th birthday party is this Sunday, though....Something really fun to look forward to!
Happy Birthday Joanie!

So hopefully, once next week is over, I can start blogging some good recipes and some good stuff...Maybe I'll be talking about a trip to Florida?

1 comment:

Catie said...

Oh maria so so true.... I as well hasn't been the best blogger lately as well. There are just so many things going on and the blog always feels like its the last thing to get attention. I dream about the day where I have a few free hours to put up a quality blog post.