About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Candids

 My nieces and nephew.

 Three Granddaughters and one step granddaughter with their Mema (my MIL).

My brothers, and sisters and mom and myself.
My three being silly!

I wish I took more pictures.  I just forgot. 
And a Very Happy Birthday to my sister today!  She got her favorite treats from me....Mallo Cups.  They aren't sold around here any more so I order them special for her every year!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You have a great looking family Maria. I forgot to take my camera to our Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's house. Duh.