About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Weekend

I had a wedding in Rhode Island, a cheerleading competition in Massachusetts, I worked two part time jobs and went to two masses this weekend .....and I missed out on a 50th birthday party that I wanted to attend - just not enough time.  Saturday and Sunday just keep getting busier!

Maybe next week, I can clean.....maybe not! 

I made homemade cole slaw too.....it isn't ready yet, but I tried it last night - It's good, but I think it's going to get better, once it sets for a little while longer.......

And no internet service at the house, we aren't sure why, though!

No comments: