About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 14, 2011

I've been flocked.....

Yes, it has happened again! I've been flocked.....by a bunch of pink flamingos!

I LOVE it!  They really decorate the mailbox area quite nicely - I wish there were more of them!

Read about my last flocking here......and yes, I have flocked someone else!!!

 This guy below has a Christmas Hat on!  One of them has a bow tie.....

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

What a cute bunch to find! They look like they're on a mission :)

Nancy said...

Love this idea! How fun. :)