About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A productive day

The day started out with a great run - the weather was mild - extremely mild - just crazy mild - it is November 20th, people!! 65 degrees today!

Then I had to teach a CCD class. I was the substitute teacher for my sister-in-law's class.  I had given up my own fourth grade CCD class this year.  It was the first year that I didn't teach a CCD class since my oldest was in 4th grade.  That was 14 years ago.    And I realized how much I missed it.  I also realized how much teaching means to me....how teaching our children about Jesus and our faith is just so important....so important!  I will revisit this decision next year.

Then off to Mass!

Then I needed to clean the chicken coop - one of those chores that you put off as long as you can, until you know better!!! :)

So, as I was off to the shed to get fresh bedding for my ladies, I looked at the raspberry bush - and lo and behold, what do I see.....freaking raspberries...Did you remember that it is November 20th people??  And I live in CT!




I picked 16 raspberries!  They will be in my smoothy tomorrow morning!  (It's November 20th!!!)

Then off to my girlfriend Joanie's Fiftieth Birthday Party!  Joanie is one of the friends from a post a few weeks' back.  She and I have been friends since I was in 2nd grade and she was in 4th grade.  It doesn't get much better than that!  All the group friends were there (except Eva - we missed you and Happy Birthday to you too!).  I got to see others that I hadn't seen in over 20 years!  Good times!

Then off to a parent meeting for the Florida trip.  I stayed for an hour and never even got to talk to the person that I wanted to.  There was such a line and a lot going on.

Then home to work on some of my bookkeeping accounts.

Then a glass of wine!
Then Amazing Race!

Yes, an extremely productive day!!!

No comments: