About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 21, 2011

Schedules - like mother, like daughter

Do any of you recognize the similarities between my daughter and me????

This is what I just received from her:

Schedule for this week..
Monday: Nothing after school, zumba, cheerleading 7-9
Tuesday: Cheerleading @ Spirit 2:30 to 5, cheerleading at city hall 5-7
Wednesday: School till 12, cheerleading 12:30 to 1:30, work 2 till whenever we finish the orders for thanksgiving
Thursday: Game @ 10:30, I have to be there @ 9
Friday: Work sometime.. I think I have to be in at 8 .. then maybe cheerleading at city hall
Saturday: I'M A FREE WOMAN!!
Sunday: Work 9:30 to 2:30
Monday: No school! Work I think 3 to 7 but I'm not sure yet!



I need to break her of the craziness - heck, I didn't get like this until I was in my early 20's.......

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

You may have started later, but she's been able to follow a role model all this time ;)

Have a wonderful and busy week!