About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Almond Milk

Have you tried this product?  It is a new staple in my family's fridge.  It is delicious (albeit pricey - thank you, Mom, for the coupons!).  My daughter is lactose intolerant - neither she nor I loved the flavor of lactose free milk, but Almond milk is a whole 'nother story!  Hope likes the vanilla and I like the original (we haven't even tried the chocolate yet!).  It is great with cereal or with dinner or in a smoothie. 

If you try it, let me know what you think....

PS: Samantha, stay AWAY from our fridge please....(she is allergic to almonds!).

PPS: Nonni is still in the hospital.  She has an internal infection.  She is a trooper though!!!

No comments: