About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday

I am going out on my lunch hour later to pick up my CSA, pick up a bookkeeping job and pick up a Zumba Tank for one my new students who is going to become licensed to teach Zumba - this will be my second student getting licensed and to me it is very exciting.  The love and happiness I feel with Zumba has been transplanted in many of my students (or so they tell me!) and it is two-fold with the two who have decided to up their game and get licensed to teach.  The first student who got licensed will begin teaching next week - four times a week!  Congrats, Danielle!!

CSA This Friday should include:

1/2 dozen corn
1 dozen eggs (I got four tomatoes instead)
1 butternut squash
1 lb turnips
1 head lettuce
1 bunch of cooking greens

Edited to add that I got a bunch of carrots and a head of broccoli extra (love those extras!)
 
I will trade in the eggs for something else as usual, as five eggs a day for us can be a little overwhelming.  Thank goodness, I have baking to do this weekend for my daughter's school Open House. 
 
Tonight, my daughter has a game.  Competition is tomorrow afternoon for my daughter's squad that she helps out with. (younger girls).  I will attend to see how they do and support her.  Sunday is CCD and then working on the new Zumba routine with Lauren.  Another tough playlist - but fun music! 
 
Everyone have a a great weekend - it will be windy (or so they say) here in Southern CT. 
 
PS - Nonni is doing well - walking well with her walker.  The prayers are working, so please keep them up!!

No comments: