About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another short story

To those of you who would understand....

Last week I had a mass said for my ex-husband.  My children and I went. 

A little background......my ex always used to say "I will know when I am a success, because there will be a Porsche Carrera in the driveway".  It was his goal car - he loved it and always wanted one.  They are very expensive vehicles and you don't see them around much.  Needless to say, he never got one!

So, after mass, I was on the highway driving to work and a black Porsche Carrera passes me by.  I think to myself...that was weird, I haven't seen one in a long time. 

On the way home from work that day, a red Porsche Carrera passes me by.....Too freaking coincidental....YEP! 

So, Rich is driving a Porsche Carrera somewhere and this was his way to let us know that he is (finally) successful.......Thank God!!!  By the way, this was all on his birthday!!!

No comments: