About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy weekend

It was a busy weekend and I'm glad it is over!!!

My daughter got her dress and last night she got her shoes for her formal next month!  One less thing to think about - whew!  Zumba routine is complete...now I just have to practice every night this week!  Competition - 1st place!!!!  (But we aren't thinking about Disney yet! - :)

Babysat for one of the trips - so cute and so good!  Three dozen brownies for open house at SHA - done!  I got to visit with Nonni and my dad yesterday for a little while.  Both are doing well, thank you for your continued prayers - this is another big week for treatments for my dad.

Bookkeeping job done and all accounts balanced.  Now it is back to my real job this morning and I think it is going to be a good week.  Last Monday Zumba class tonight - looking forward to it!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Whew! I hope you get a moment to put your feet up and relax!

I'm glad to hear they are both doing well. Best wishes :)