About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

College Fair

The process has begun of looking at schools for my daughter who is a junior in high school now.  We attended a local college fair and got a lot of information.  Hope refused to look at colleges in the northeast.  She wants to go away and that is fine with us.  She is very independent. 

So, I may be gone on the weekends, looking at open houses and such.  Although, she is is thinking about NC and that is a little bit farther away than a weekend........

I loved this process of college hunting with the boys....I'm sure it will be bittersweet with Hope as she is will be the last....

No comments: