About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday afternoon

I didn't do much of anything yesterday afternoon.

For those of you who know me, you know I don't say this lightly......I really didn't do much of anything yesterday afternoon.  I can't tell you the last time I did nothing!!!  It was very exciting!  I read, I watched a little football, I watched my crazy hens play in the backyard, I did a little cooking....and that was it!  It was WONDERFUL!

I need to make time for more afternoons like that!

Winter is coming and I'm actually looking forward to some down time....after the holidays, of course!  :)

No comments: