About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Weekend

It was  a successful weekend and I got a lot accomplished.  Made 8-1/2 pints of corn cob jelly.  We made sauce (both marinara and meat).  I got my clothes changed out for the fall and winter.  I hung three loads of laundry outside today and only one went into the dryer.  We had beautiful weather on Sunday!

Watched a football game, taught Zumba, taught my CCD Class, cheered on the runners and walkers at the cancer walk (I got there too late, so I played cheerleader for the morning).  Straightened up the attic (I know what I need to get rid of now!).  Took six bags of clothes to the Kiducation Clothes Box at our church!  Went shopping with my daughter  - I got two pairs of shoes for work - desperately needed!  I went to church and I also got my Halloween decorations up and I'm done!

I had a great, busy weekend!!!

I hope you all did, too!

PS - pictures are coming, I promise.  I know how to use the camera but I just have to figure out how to load them on the computer......

No comments: