About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Walton's

The series has started on television again - Okay, I'm admitting it....it is my all time favorite show!  And it's back on INSP network (I never even heard of the channel), but I get it on channel 564! 

Back before being "green" was in style (Circa 1989 through 2000), I watched the Walton's and literally learned SO much.  I knew about a ton of stuff from my parents and grandparents and growing up in an Italian home, but the Walton's taught me other things: canning, using cloth napkins, making a fire when I was a cold (instead of turning on the heat), raising chicken, raising children, morals, etc. 

My kids never understood my love of that program, but they are partially a product of that program. 

Let the DVR-ing begin!!!!!

No comments: